Constitutent Services

Government of Canada





Click here to see the full large view


Immigration Go back to Services

Canadas citizenship and immigration programs help build a community of citizens respected throughout the world. Visit the CIC Website often for up-to-date information about their services

Click on the following links to access relevant web pages with further information. All web pages will open in a new browser window.

To Immigrate If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, you have a number of options when applying for permanent residence status. Read about these programs and decide which class suits you and your family best.

To Study More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year. In addition to this number are many more that come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools. The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada. For more detailed information on living and studying in a specific province or territory, contact the school where you wish to study.

To Work Every year, over 90,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily to help Canadian employers address skill shortages. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) ensure that these workers will support economic growth in Canada and create more opportunities for all Canadian job seekers. In almost all cases, you must have a valid work permit to work in Canada.

To Visit Every year more than 35 million people visit Canada. Canada welcomes these visitors as tourists, students or temporary workers. As a visitor, you will enjoy the many opportunities Canada has to offer.

PR Card Application This application is for people with permanent resident status in Canada, who are applying for their first Permanent Resident card (PR Card) or for a renewal or replacement of a PR Card. The PR card is a status document that provides secure proof of permanent resident status.

For further information in regards to Citizenship and Immigration please contact our office.


Constituency Office

Radisson Centre Suite 225, 525-28 Street SE Calgary, Alberta T2A 6W9 Phone: 403-207-3030 Fax: 403-207-3035 Email:


Parliamentary Office

754 Confederation Building House of Commons Ottawa, ON. K1A 0A6 Phone: 613-947-4566 Fax: 613-947-4569 Email: