Constitutent Services

Government of Canada





Click here to see the full large view



What kind of issues can the constituency office deal with?

Our office can assist with federal government matters, including but not limited to:

  • Revenue Canada
  • Citizenship and Immigration
  • Passports
  • Income Securities
  • Employment Insurance
How is my personal information secured when using this website?

As with all information, we treat constituents' personal information with the utmost care and discretion. However, please note that email and internet communications are not a secure, private way to send confidential information. Feel free to contact us through email or the contact forms provided on the website; however, to provide sensitive information, please telephone us at (403)207-3030, or drop by during office hours.

What should I do if my wallet/purse is lost or stolen?

Contact your banking and financial institutions immediately. Contact the police. Go to your federal and provincial offices for government issued ID applications or visit Identification Cards

How do I get a birth certificate?

Please contact your local MLA for assistance with birth certificates processing or apply online through the Alberta Government

What is the procedure for getting a passport?

Applications are available through our office or postal outlets. Be sure to read through the application carefully. We recommend that constituents go to Passport Canada offices at:

Harry Hays Building
220 4th Avenue South East, Suite 150
Calgary AB


14331 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary (South) AB

How do I change my address for Federal government offices?

Contact our office and we can forward your requests to HRSDC, Income Securities and Revenue Canada.

Why didn't my GST cheque or Child Tax Benefit cheque come this month?

GST cheques are issued quarterly on the 5th of the month. CCTB cheques are issued on the 20th of each month. Please contact our office if your cheque has not arrived after 5 business days of the date. Cheques can be delayed due to change of address and debts with Revenue Canada.

What benefits are available for seniors?

Pensions through the Income Security Program including Disability and Survivors Benefits are available. Disability Tax Credit is available through Revenue Canada. Please contact our office for further programs available through Veteran's Affairs. Pension applications are available at our office.

How long does it take for my Employment Insurance application to be approved?

It takes 4-6 weeks for an application to be processed with all necessary documents. Please contact our office if you have any concerns.

What is the PR (Permanent Resident) Card and how do I get one?

The PR card replaces the IMM1000 record of landing document for travel purposes. Please contact our office for more information or download the PR Card Application


Constituency Office

Radisson Centre Suite 225, 525-28 Street SE Calgary, Alberta T2A 6W9 Phone: 403-207-3030 Fax: 403-207-3035 Email:


Parliamentary Office

754 Confederation Building House of Commons Ottawa, ON. K1A 0A6 Phone: 613-947-4566 Fax: 613-947-4569 Email: